- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite required; proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Publisher and CRM software such as Constant Contact desired
- Some bookkeeping and accounting experience
- Familiarity and experience with video/audio editing a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects, people and activities simultaneously
Responsible for management, administration and financial coordination of all day-to-day business and operational programs and events for SLCA. Reports to Spiritual Leader – assist Spiritual Leader with managing staff, volunteers and events including Sunday services, provide positive leadership and direction to fellow SLCA staff, volunteers and members, and work closely with Spiritual Leader to produce printed and online promotional and public relations materials and social media posts.
- Develop, manage, coordinate and implement office procedures for vendor selection, copiers and printers, computers, supplies procurement, equipment repairs, facility maintenance and special printing orders.
- Provide support for the Spiritual Leader for all programs, communications and publications.
- Prepare, organize and ensure successful execution of Sunday services and special events, including preparation and logistics for required materials, supervision of volunteers and coordination of set-up and break-down.
- Manage registration, preparation, correspondence, and financial tracking and deposits for educational classes and workshops.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of financial transactions for Sunday and mid-week deposits and special events including charge payments, corrections, refunds, and appropriate reporting.
- Responsible for tracking, disbursing and reconciling (monthly) petty cash.
- Maintain pledge program database and follow up with credit card pledgers whose monthly pledges don’t process Or have suspended or reduced their pledges.
- Run weekly financial reports via member management system Fellowship One for accounting to reconcile.
- Responsible for creative design, editing, and oversight of production and printing of posters, brochures, flyers, and inserts to ensure overall professionalism and branding of SLCA. Utilize MS Publisher and/or Photoshop Elements.
- Work in tandem with website administrator to update website with current information and create graphics for placement on website.
- Post graphics and upcoming information on social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
Send bi-weekly newsletter to SLCA community using Constant Contact.
- Responsible for negotiating the rental of Center space and create contracts for the Spiritual Leader’s signature.