Thank you for supporting our ministry. Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta operates solely on donations, and through your financial giving, we are able to sustain monthly operations and financial obligations while growing our community with an increased and reliable stream of income. You help make this possible! And so it is!
One Time Donation
Donate Online via Paypal:
Donate by Mail:
Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta
1730 Northeast Expressway NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
Pledge A Recurring Donation
Make A Recuring Credit Card Donation via Fellowship One:
Make A Reccuring Cash or Check Pledge via the Pledge Program:
For other donation related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate by Text
Text any amount, any time to
The process is fast, easy & secure!
Text Giving How To
- Text the amount you would like to give (i.e. $10 or 10) to 404-796-7030 from your smart phone.
- If you are a first time text donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure site to register your information.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. This info. is saved for future donations.
- Your donation will process.
- You will receive a confirmation text showing your registration & donation were successful.
- For future donations, just text the amount you would like to give.
- If you are registered in Fellowship One, your text giving will automatically upload to your account.
- To delete a previously used card, text RESET to our text number. You will receive a reply that states “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card info. again.” Repeat the registration process.
The Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta (SLCA) is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions to SLCA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.