I Give Myself Permission
A Special Retreat for Women
Facilitated by Karen Drucker
Saturday, June 11th 2016
10am – 4pm
Price: $75 includes lunch
A Workshop for Creativity, Connection, Community and Commitment
In this workshop we will look at that word ‘Permission’ as it relates to daily lives, relationships and our dreams. With songs, stories, small group discussions, exercises, and lots of laughter, we will learn how to give ourselves permission to be, do and have all that we desire, and to rejuvenate our body, mind, and spirit.
You Will Walk Away With:
- Practical tools to help them have a “practice” for centering and relaxation that they can use for themselves and also for their clients.
- Understanding of how the critic works and how they can “tame” that critical voice.
- A fun tool of writing their own chant to affirm whatever they want in their lives.
- Clarity around what they want to say no to and how to affirm the “yes” in their lives.
- Discussion and practical information about self care and how to practice that daily.
About Karen Drucker
Karen Drucker has recorded 19 CDs of her original inspirational music, and is the author of an inspirational book, “Let Go of the Shore: Stories and Songs That Set the Spirit Free.” Among her many accomplishments, she has been a professional comedienne, led her own band for corporate events, and has been the music director of New Thought Churches, as well as music director and “ music weaver” for many spiritual conferences and retreats. Karen has been honored with an Honorary Doctorate of Music for her work within the Religious Science Community, and a “Grace Note” award for her work within the Unity Movement.
In following her passion, Karen sings, speaks and leads workshops at women’s retreats, mind-body & health conferences, and various churches around the country, as well as working with authors like Joan Borysenko, Alan Cohen, and others.
Karen Drucker has been called “a master of communicating presence and spirituality through music.” She loves making music, making a difference, and touching hearts.
Learn more at karendrucker.com
Get your tickets today! Only $75. Seating is limited!