Kroger Community Rewards
Make Your Kroger Purchases Count by Supporting SLCA with the Community Rewards Program!
It’s as easy as swiping your Kroger Rewards Plus card every time you shop! Make your Kroger purchases go that extra mile and give back if you’re spiritually fed at our Center. Step by step instructions on how to register and participate below:
1. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Have your Kroger Plus card handy and or register new card.
3. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
4. Click Sign In/Register (Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.)
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions (You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.)
6. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
7. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
8. Update or confirm your information.
9. Enter NPO number (79487) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. (To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.)
* Purchases will not count until after you register their card(s).
* You will still receive Kroger points on your card which you can use for discounts on gas, etc.
* If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
* You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
* You must re-register SLCA as the non-profit of your choice each year during the month of August.
January 1, 2016
August 28, 2019
August 20, 2019