Vital Signs with Gregg Levoy – Sun March 1st
Vital Signs: The Nature & Nurture of Passion
A Special Presentation with author Gregg Levoy
This dynamic presentation, based on Gregg’s new book of the same name, is about what inspires passion and what defeats it. How you lose it and how you get it back. It’s not just about finding a passion, but living passionately. Not just passion as a place you get to, but a place you come from, whether in the arenas of adventure and discovery, creativity and self-expression, wonder and awe, relationship, service, or spirituality. Some of the principles we’ll explore:
- Passion can be cultivated. And this happens most readily at the level of the gesture and the moment, not the five-year plan.
- Passion is in the risk. In the willingness to step from the sidelines onto the playing field.
- Passion breeds passion and disinterest breeds disinterest.
- Passion is more than exuberance; it’s endurance.
- Passion is intimately related to health.
When: Sunday, March 1, 2015
Time: 2:00 – 5:00pm
Cost: Value Based Love Offering
Gregg’s new book will be available for sale at both services & at the workshop
Gregg Levoy is the author of Callings: Finding and Following An Authentic Life. A former adjunct professor of journalism at the University of New Mexico and former columnist and reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer and USA Today, he has written about the subject of Callings for the NY Times Magazine, Washington Post, Omni, Psychology Today, and Reader’s Digest.
For more information please visit: www.gregglevoy.com
April 18, 2016
January 15, 2016
August 20, 2015